Individuals age 18 and older are issued an adult card. Juvenile cards are issued to those 17 and under, with the written consent of a parent/guardian. The parent/guardian must be present to apply for the card and show appropriate photo I.D. and proof of address. Top
In order to check out materials or use a computer, you must have your library card with you. A fee of $2.00 will be charged to issue a replacement for a lost card. If your card is lost or stolen, contact the library immediately so that you will not held responsible for transactions made on the card.
- All books circulate for two weeks.
- All CDs circulate for two weeks.
- All audio books circulate for two weeks.
- All DVDs and videos circulate for 1 week
- All items except DVDs and videos may be renewed twice, provided no other patrons have placed a hold on the item.
Overdue fines will be charged for items kept past their due date. Borrowing privileges will be suspended if materials are not returned on time. Fines are 20¢ per day for books, and 10¢ for audiocassettes and CDs. Fines are 50¢ per day for all videos and DVDs.